| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atikokan, On in February is very cold at -14.3 °C (6.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -21.9 °C (-7.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.1mm (0.9in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Atikokan, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Atikokan, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Atikokan, On:
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) S
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) S