| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atikokan, On in June is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 104.8mm (4.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 15:51 long and the longest day is 16:09 long with an average length of 16:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Atikokan, On June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Atikokan, On, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Atikokan, On:
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) S
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) S