| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atikokan, On in October is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 75.8mm (3in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Atikokan, On October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Atikokan, On, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Atikokan, On:
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) S
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) S